Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 things at 7 months

Yesterday, my sweet yellow boy turned 7 months old :) I can't believe that he is already this old! He has come such a long way since the first day I got him. So here are 7 things that I love about Keith/what he has accomplished so far :)

 1.  I LOVE his coloring! Keith is a dark yellow lab with a white splash on his chest, and he has a cute little white butt :)

2. I love his personality. He's confident, sassy, and bold, but is also a very sweet and loving little boy.

3. He's food motivated! If there is food involved, Keith will do just about anything.

4. All of his saggy, loose skin :) You can make a whole other dog with the amount of extra skin Keith has!

5. Getting in and out of cars. Keith used to have a pretty big problem with getting in and out of any vehicle. But now (with a teeny bit of coaxing), he will hop in and out of cars without any problems!

6. Fear of the Gentle Leader. Keith used to run away at the sight of the head collar. Over time and with lots of work (and kibble!), he will now sit and let me put the head collar on without any problems! This has been Keiths biggest problem, and I am so proud that he has overcome it!

7. Mr. Happy Go Lucky :) Keith is ALWAYS happy, and that is what I love most about him. No matter the situation, Keiths tail is always wagging and he has a big, goofy lab smile on his face :)
Keith asleep on the way home from the grocery store

We cut our tree down today, and Keith decided to play in the branches

        

1 comment: